Coronavirus (Covid-19) important update
Our Adult Education Budget programme in London continues to operate.
However, we have taken the decision to suspend all face-to-face delivery until further notice to avoid any non-essential social interaction.
We will continue to support all service users via phone, video and email.
If you have any questions, please call or email your usual point of contact.
The Department for Work and Pensions has provided guidance on Coronavirus support for benefit claimants, employees and employers. You can find it here.
Skills and qualifications to build a better future
We can help unemployed and employed individuals to develop their skills, confidence and learning to find the right job or improve their career prospects.
Our funded courses include maths, English, health and wellbeing, customer service, retail, IT/digital and administration.
Who can get support?
You can get our funded support* if you:
- Are over 19
- Live in an eligible area of London
- Don't have a job and are not in education or training; or
- Are employed and want to improve your skills and qualifications.
* eligibility criteria applies
What is on offer?
Our Trainers and Coaches will:
- Establish learning needs
- Put together a flexible learning plan
- Help develop skills and knowledge
- Encourage individuals to do well
- Support individuals to find work, further training or an apprenticeship.
Who is delivering the service?
MAXIMUS Training in partnership with the Mayor of London, and a range of partners. It is part funded by the European Social Fund.
Want to know more?
View our programme leaflets for:
Or contact the MAXIMUS Training team on 0116 281 9834, email AEBLondon@maximus-training.com.
Our policies and processes