Community Partnership Network
Bringing organisations together to collaborate, innovate and transform lives
The Community Partnership Network (CPN) is integral to the delivery of our employment support programmes across the country. Since the first CPN launched in 2017, more than 200 organisations have joined the networks.
Register your interest in joining the CPN
What is the CPN?
The CPN is a long-term partnership between organisations in the public, private and third sectors with a shared belief that supporting more people into quality work helps individuals and communities to thrive. Working at a regional level, each CPN brings together organisations to integrate and align services for jobseekers, and fund innovative support to help more people find work.
Through the CPN we’re committed to meeting the needs of local communities, working together to respond to the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, long-term unemployment and physical and mental wellbeing. The CPN provides members with a forum to collaborate and share information, resources, skills and knowledge. It also helps organisations access funding for their services.
How the CPN benefits the community
Provides access to services for jobseekers, including training, debt advice or mental health issues, or access to voluntary work.
A forum to share best practice. The CPN facilitates opportunities to collaborate to support people to find work.
Identifies gaps in local provision. The CPN provides an opportunity to design new services and fund innovative projects.
Accesses community and national funding. SMEs, voluntary and community organisations can access funding to deliver vital services.
Why join the CPN?
- Network with other public, private and third sector organisations in your area
- Integrate your services with Maximus programmes and those of other CPN members
- Access and attend regular events, workshops and webinars
- Co-locate your services with Maximus UK and other CPN members
- Secure funding for your services through spot purchase and longer-term agreements
- Increase referrals to your funded provision
- Raise awareness of your organisation, programmes and services
- Build capacity and capability to help you identify future funding opportunities
- Influence policy and directly impact the delivery of local services.
The CPN in numbers
UK regions covered
people supported by CPN