Coronavirus (Covid-19) important update
The Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service will continue to operate.
In line with government guidance, we have reopened a number of our branches and offices for face-to-face delivery, which are fully COVID safety compliant and have been inspected by health and safety professionals.
Please only visit if you have a confirmed appointment with your Recruitment Advisor. They will share important information with you before your face-to-face meeting, including safety measures and face-covering requirements.
Most of our support continues to be delivered via phone, video and email. Face-to-face delivery remains limited at this time to allow for social distancing and to keep our colleagues and service users safe. If you have any questions, please speak to your Recruitment Advisor or usual point of contact. Alternatively, phone the branch as normal.
About the service
Delivered by Maximus UK and underpinned by an extensive Community Partnership Network, the Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service helps individuals in London who’ve worked in industries heavily impacted by the pandemic to upskill and empower them to seek sustainable employment in growing sectors.
Funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund, we are delivering this service remotely as well as through our offices, community hubs and other locations.
Who is the service for?
Individuals who are:
- Aged 18 plus
- Living in one of the following boroughs: Bromley, Greenwich, Bexley, Enfield, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Waltham Forest or Havering
- Unemployed and have been receiving benefits for more than 13 weeks
- Trying to find work and need employment support.
What does the service offer?
- Light-touch, flexible and online support for six months from our Recruitment Advisors, including:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Coaching and resilience building
- Mental wellbeing support
- Careers guidance
- Creating a CV
- Interview coaching
- Industry sector training
- Accredited training (via Community Partnership Network)
- A team of dedicated Account Managers who have developed and nurtured relationships with local and national employers to match suitable candidates to vacancies.
Maximus UK deliver programmes with the support of a Community Partnership Network (CPN) which consists of organisations offering specialist interventions for skills development, health and employment. Our partners are also varied, and include the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE), public and private organisations.
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.
If you're an individual:
If you're an employer in London:
Find out how we can support your recruitment needs by visiting our dedicated employer site: recruitmenthub.maximusuk.co.uk/
Alternatively, call 0300 456 8162 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you’re a partner in London:
Find out more about our Community Partnership Network and working with us, by visiting: https://information.maximusuk.co.uk/cpn/workinginpartnership.html