Coronavirus (Covid-19) important update
The Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service will continue to operate.
However, we have taken the decision to suspend all face-to-face delivery until further notice and close our offices to avoid any non-essential social interaction.
Please do not visit your local office or delivery site.
We will continue to support all service users via phone, video and email.
If you have any questions, please call or email your Onboarding advisor or usual point of contact.
The Department for Work and Pensions has provided guidance on Coronavirus support for benefit claimants, employees and employers. You can find it here.
About the service
Delivered by Maximus UK and underpinned by an extensive Community Partnership Network, the Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service helps individuals in London who’ve worked in industries heavily impacted by the pandemic to upskill and empower them to seek sustainable employment in growing sectors.
Funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund, we are delivering this service remotely as well as through our offices, community hubs and other locations.
Who is the service for?
Individuals who are:
- Aged 18 plus
- Living in one of the following boroughs: Bromley, Greenwich, Bexley, Enfield, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Waltham Forest or Havering
- Unemployed and have been receiving benefits for more than 13 weeks
- Trying to find work and need employment support.
What does the service offer?
- Light-touch, flexible and online support for six months from our Recruitment Advisors, including:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Coaching and resilience building
- Mental wellbeing support
- Careers guidance
- Creating a CV
- Interview coaching
- Industry sector training
- Accredited training (via Community Partnership Network)
- A team of dedicated Account Managers who have developed and nurtured relationships with local and national employers to match suitable candidates to vacancies.
Maximus UK deliver programmes with the support of a Community Partnership Network (CPN) which consists of organisations offering specialist interventions for skills development, health and employment. Our partners are also varied, and include the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE), public and private organisations.
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.
If you're an individual:
If you're an employer in London:
Find out how we can support your recruitment needs by visiting our dedicated employer site: recruitmenthub.maximusuk.co.uk/
Alternatively, call 0300 456 8162 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you’re a partner in London:
Find out more about our Community Partnership Network and working with us, by visiting: https://information.maximusuk.co.uk/cpn/workinginpartnership.html