Coronavirus (Covid-19) important update
Our offices are now open for appointments and are fully Covid-19 compliant. However, if you don’t yet feel comfortable attending our office, then we can provide a remote support service via our telephone and digital platforms.
About the service
Delivered by Seetec Pluss in partnership with Maximus UK, the Work and Health Programme Job Entry: Targeted Support service helps individuals in Southern England who’ve worked in industries heavily affected by the pandemic to upskill and empower them to seek sustainable employment in growing sectors.
Funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund, we are delivering this service through our offices as well as remotely.
Who is the service for?
Individuals who are:
- Aged 18 plus
- Living in Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex
- Unemployed and have been receiving benefits for more than 13 weeks
- Trying to find work and need employment support.
What does the service offer?
Light touch, regular support for up to six months from our Advisers, including:
- Help with job searching, confidence, virtual interview preparation, CV building and e-learning
- Identifying transferable skills, new career options and gaining sector-specific training
- Developing a return-to-work plan and access to additional support if needed, for example, mental health, debt and housing
- Self-employment coaching to develop business plans, set up and manage the first six months of operation.
A fast, free, all-inclusive end-to-end recruitment service, including:
- Access to a huge pool of talent
- Sourcing people that are right for your business
- Sifting through CVs, screening candidates and coordinating interviews
- Supporting you to onboard your new employees quickly and efficiently
- Advice on recruitment and retention post-lockdown - including specialist advice on health and wellbeing at work.
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.
If you are an individual:
Contact your local Jobcentre Plus Coach or call us on 0300 456 8205. You can also view our leaflet.
If you are an employer:
Simply visit www.dwppartners.co.uk/get-in-touch. We will get in touch to discuss your needs and you can leave the rest with us. By working together, we can help you grow your business and reduce unemployment during this crisis.