This voluntary programme focuses on young Londoners aged 16 -24 with complex barriers who are not in employment, education or training.
Our tailored support includes improving confidence, skills, training, qualifications and employment.
We are delivering this programme on behalf of the Greater London Combined Authority and European Social Fund in Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, and Waltham Forest.
Our help includes:
- Identifying skills, support needs and job goals
- A personalised training plan
- Intensive support to prepare for employment, education or training
- Job searching, interview skills, work placements and volunteering
- Getting ready for self-employment
- Support for employers, education and training providers
- Ongoing help once in employment, education or training.
Young Londoners aged 16 to 24 who are not in education, employment or training and:
- Looked after, or care leavers
- Homeless, at risk of being homeless, or fall into two or more of the following; a young carer, lone parent, in debt or using substances.
Please note that this programme isn’t live yet and will be launched soon. In the meantime, if you’re a recognised organisation who would like to refer a young person to the programme, please contact us on:
Telephone: 0300 456 8139 (local rate call)