Coronavirus (Covid-19) important update
The Work and Health Programme for Seetec Pluss will continue to operate.
In line with government guidance, we have reopened a number of sites for face-to-face delivery, which are fully COVID safety compliant and have been inspected by health and safety professionals.
Please only visit if you have a confirmed appointment with your Change Coach. They will share important information with you before your face-to-face meeting, including safety measures and face-covering requirements.
Most of our support continues to be delivered via phone, video and email. Face-to-face delivery remains limited at this time to allow for social distancing and to keep our colleagues and service users safe. If you have any questions, please speak to your Change Coach or usual point of contact. Alternatively, phone the branch or office as normal.
Want to work?
Delivered by Maximus UK for Seetec Pluss, our Work and Health Programme is designed to give you the right support to achieve your employment potential.
We can support you if you are of working age (18+), live in North Hampshire, Surrey or West Sussex, and:
- Would like to achieve a long-term job
- Have a health issue or disability
- Have been unemployed and claiming benefits for two years or more
- A carer, ex-carer or care leaver
- Former armed forces, armed forces reserve or partner of former armed forces
- Homeless, refugee or dependent on drugs or alcohol
- An offender (still on probation) or ex-offender.
We will work with you to:
- Find the right job for you
- Feel good about your strengths, aspirations and support needs
- Develop your confidence and work skills
- Introduce you to positive and open-minded employers
- Explore self-employment as an option.
Don’t worry if you don’t feel ready for work when we first meet. It is our job to help you get ready in a way that works for you.
What you can expect:
- Support to win the right job
- A dedicated Change Coach
- A 24/7 online service
- Community-based activities
- Specialist help to overcome any challenges
- An In-Work support team.
Want to know more?
Speak to an Adviser in your local Jobcentre Plus. Click here to find your nearest Jobcentre Plus.
View our Work and Health Programme leaflet.
The Work and Health Programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.