If you are aged 16+ and have had long term difficulties finding work, maybe because you currently don’t have the right skills, or because of your personal circumstances or situation, In to Work is a tailored programme designed to help you secure a role and succeed at work.
The In to Work programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions, and is delivered by Maximus and our partners. Dedicated Work Advisors work with you to provide the right support, at the right time to assist you to secure a role and succeed at work.
What is 'In to Work?'
In to Work is a back to work programme funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) on behalf of South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), designed and delivered by Maximus and our delivery partners.
How will we support the participant?
This provision is voluntary, part time and will support those who are furthest from the labour market, including those in entrenched worklessness, to tackle barriers which prevent unemployed individuals from moving into sustainable employment.
It will provide a holistic approach to give personalised, tailored support for individuals with multiple barriers to improve work readiness and employability skills.
Where is it delivered?
In to Work is delivered across South East Midlands through a network of delivery and outreach sites. If the participant is unable to attend a delivery centre we can arrange to meet the participant at a location convenient to them such as a community centre.
What is the eligibility criteria?
Individuals must be unemployed or inactive and fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Long term unemployed or long term inactive (26 weeks or longer)
- Basic skills need (Below NVQ level 1 or equivalent)
- Have more than one barrier to employment. Barriers may include:
- migrant worker
- rural Communities
- a lone parent
- an older worker (50+)
- an ex-offender
- caring responsibilities (including those returning to employment when caring responsibilities end)
- have physical disability or health condition, including sensory impairments
- mental health or learning disability
- drug/alcohol dependency
- an ethnic minority
- have low or no qualifications (Below NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- language barrier (English not first language)
Want to know more?
Call the In to Work support team at Maximus on 0800 028 3037 or email email@example.com for more information about how we could support you in finding work.